According to Wayne Dyer:
- Be willing to change your concept of yourself, which means changing what you have believed to be true.
- Recognize yourself as always connected to your source of being.
- Become willing to say, “I am god,” from an egoless perspective.
- Treasure your greatest gift–your imagination.
- Live as if what you desire is already here.
- Assume the feeling of your desire fulfilled.
- Never let your attention be directed by anything or anyone other than your own highest self.
- Use the last moments of your day before sleeping to reinforce in your mind your desires as fulfilled.
- Have a mind that is always open to all possibilities.